Well, without further ado, let’s kick this thing off!
- I drink coffee any way it comes, from black to gourmet. If I had to pick a favorite way, I would probably just take a shot of cream.
- I have never been much of a writer, but always had ideas in my head saved for “when I started writing”. Sometimes, you just have to pull the trigger on your own reservations!
- I would love to learn to play the cello, as well as be able to do calligraphy.
- I hold severe grudges and quickly judge…but when my stewing time is over, it ends abruptly and forgiveness and moving on is the easiest thing for me to do.
- I would love to own an art and craft consignment store someday, just so I can always see other’s creativity around me.
- I am an insomniac, which intensified after having our daughter. About once a week, I take a sleeping pill to catch up. Otherwise, I (usually happily) survive on an hour or two of sleep a day.
- I would love to be entirely self-sufficient on just our quarter acre someday, or locally sourced from other families as in the case of livestock. You know, like the “olden” days.
- I do not like receiving gifts, at all. I would rather spend time with you.
- I struggle with motherhood. I do not like kids and I’m not the doting mom type. Literally, anyone outside of prison or an institution would likely do a better job and be more outwardly loving. Truly, it’s only by God’s grace that I somehow remain a stay at home mother and don’t burst into tears on a consistent basis.
- I love to read nonfiction, and anything historical based, as well as gripping dragon-slaying fantasy. I often feel guilty that I don’t read for fun enough.
- I am very cynical and sarcastic. I don’t read social cues very well, and people often are left wondering if I was joking or not. I am sure I have hurt people because I don’t understand social cues.
- I can cook or bake anything, except chocolate chip cookies. They burn every time.
- I have 9 tattoos planned, but we have never been ahead enough for me to justify starting them. I am a blank canvas.
- Purple or blue hair makes me feel beautiful.
- I have a form of synesthesia, where I attribute personalities and genders to numbers. For example, the number three to me is an elementary school boy who gets into trouble constantly; whereas, the number four is a middle aged single woman who loves to read. When I see or hear a number, I automatically know what personality they have, and sometimes (especially with lower numbers) what their life is like. Overall, I don’t like odd numbers…many numbers that are even I think shouldn’t be even…like the number six, because it’s made up of three’s. Yeah, wacko over here. And to answer your question no, I am not a fan of math.
Need a productivity boost?
Get our latest content and giveaways by email, no more than once a week. PLUS a FREE productivity infographic!